Saturday, December 17, 2011

2/12/11

I've been thinking about Timo lately. Like, a lot. A lot a lot. I want to see him, I want to hang out with him, I want to go dancing with him, I want to just sit and talk with him...... I want to try to kiss him.

I mean, it's a notion that I kind of entertained while we were roomies, but it just would have been so complicated and I wasn't sure if I liked him that way or if I just told myself that I did because we got along so well and he's pretty much everything that I could/do want in a guy...

Even now I can't really tell if this is genuine interest in him or if I just really miss him, cuz, you know, we were buddies. Me and Timo against the world.

And I mean, I know that it would never work because he doesn't love Jesus... but I just miss him so much. And he's one of the only guys that I feel that comfortable around and that I find physically attractive and that's taller tha me and who's a gentleman and for who Auustralia was just as big a dream.

Like I said, I know it would never work. But a part of me is just so scared of not even trying... yeesh. I mean, not that there's anything that I can do about it right now. He's on his way back to Brissie and I'm almost to Melbourne so it's clearly not even a potential problem right now.

Except in my head. Which, when you get right down to it, is still a pretty big problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment