Friday, January 27, 2012

25/1/12

I'm so fed up with Jacinta. I mean, it started out as little things. She's extremely wasteful of food, she has no concept of budget, ect. Then it gradually became more. She kept ditching me so that she could go hang out with Matt. You know, initially this didn't even bother me that much. I'm not entirely un-understanding. I know that she mostly came over here to be with him and that I was just a side bonus. I know what it's like when you have a new love interest and all you want to do is hang around them. This last one really didn't even bother me all that much except for a couple times when she really went overboard with her obssession with seeing him while we were hanging out the two of us.

But then there was that whole deal where she finally let it spill about the guys that she's been hooking up with while she was originally talking to him, and all he heard was that she's not a virgin anymore and shut her down completely. And I was genuinely sad for her. But they still hang out, even if there's no romantic involvement anymore, and I'm still getting dumped left and right. In fact, it's even worse now because now she's on a mission to hang out with him as much as possible so that she can make him change his mind. So not only do I only see her either early in the mornings or really late at night, but even when we do get to hang out, all she can go on about is Matt and how unfair it all is and how she can't get him to change his mind... oh, and how unfair it all is. In the beginning especially, she kept saying that she just wanted to go home, that she had no reason to stay anymore. In my head I was screaming, What am I, chopped liver?!? but was just soothing and comforting on the outside.

And she's changed her flight now (again, beccause of him), but originally she was going to leave sooner. On her "last" day, she kept ditching for him again, even apologizing, but using the excuse that it was the last day that she was going to get to see him for so long because he lives in New Zealand. Again, loving and peaceful on the outside, that's me. But on the inside I was like, It's the last frickin day you're gonna see me too! And I live a 20 hour flight away rather than his measley 3 hours.

So far I've managed not to blow up at her. It's been close though. In fact, it came really close just a hour or so ago. She, for some reason, brought up America and started talking smack about how full of ourselves we were. Then she went on to throw down America as such slobs who suck up all the worlds resources and dominate everyone. Then it was a barage on our forefathers who were too picky to stand British rule and wasted a whole lot of other people's blood on a silly war. More screaming in my head: Learn your fucking history before you go trying argue it. Get a clue about what you're trying to say because you sound just like the ignorant youth you are.

I was so pissed. I'm still so pissed. I don't want to talk to her. I don't want to hang out with her. I'm going to do my absolute best to avoid her for the rest of the night.

I need Jesus time.

No comments:

Post a Comment